Abicart / Textalk Installation Guide
Install the Abicart Integration
In this guide, you can read and learn about how to install and integrate with Abicart.
Abicart can easily be integrated with Hello Retail by following the below steps.
Share your Product Data via API Access
Start by logging into your Abicart Admin account.
On the dashboard view, navigate to the left-hand side menu. Navigate to Settings and from the drop-down menu then click on Apps.
Inside the Apps view then navigate to API keys and click on the Edit button inside the box.
On the next prompted page then click on the Add button to add a new API key.
Mark off the checkbox under Active, enter a name such as Hello Retail, and add a description such as Hello Retail API access. Finally, click on the Add button.
After adding this, the new API key will be created and displayed in the API key field. Copy this key.
Go back to your Hello Retail account and input the API key and shop ID. You find the shop ID in the top left corner on your Abicart webshop account page. Click Verify API access.
The script is a piece of code that you will place in the header of your webshop. The code is displayed on your Hello Retail account as part of this step.
NB! Please note that all Abicart customers need to contact Hello Retail support to get a custom script.
- To edit the header: from the dashboard view, navigate to the left-hand side menu. Navigate to Store design and from the drop-down menu then click on Themes.
- Inside the Themes view then navigate and click on the Edit button on the active theme.
- On the next page under Content, click on Site header.
- Scroll down to Top bar custom content and choose Custom HTML from the drop-down menu. Then a Custom HTML box will appear beneath it.
- Click the "<>" icon to edit the source code.
- Save the changes on the green Save button at the top.
The last step is to give Hello Retail access to conversion data. It is done through Google Tag Manager, so you need to have an account to set it up.
If you have an account, please go through this guide to set up the conversion tracking. Confirm the setup by clicking Conversion tracking installed.
After the installation setup of your platform and the onboarding flow, make sure to have your webshop configured. Read this guide here on how to do so: