How to Add Users to your Hello Retail Account
In this guide, you can read and learn about how to add more users to your Hello Retail account.
If you would like to share access of your account in the dashboard with other people - for example to an external person from another bureau or agency that you're allocating work to or a person within your company - in any case and regardless of the use case, you can invite more users to access the account.
With this, it is also possible for a user and/or agency with multiple connections to different companies to access various dashboards of these companies under 1 email.
To set up and add more users to your Hello Retail account, do the following steps:
- Start off by signing into your Hello Retail account from here: https://my.helloretail.com/company/signin.html
- From the overview of the companies that you're a part of under the Accessible companies, click into the desired company under the Websites column.This picture shows step 2 of the Companies overview after logging in.
Adding More People to the Account Through Invites
From the dashboard view:
- Pan over to account logo and click on Users in the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to the Users with access column and click on the Invite new user button.
- In the pop-up window, input the email address of the desired invitee(s) and click on the Send invite button.
4. The person(s) will then proceed to receive an invite in their email inbox where it is needed to accept the invitation. Clicking the invite link in the email will prompt to open the sign in/sign up webpage for Hello Retail.
This picture shows step 4 with an example of the triggered notification email to the invitee.
5. In the meantime, a new column named Users with pending invitations will appear in your user list overview until the person either accepts or declines the invitation.
This picture shows step 5.
6. A prompt up will appear where it is needed to accept the invitation. This picture shows step 6.
7. After either signing in or signing up, the new user will now appear in the Users with access column on your user list.
Two different scenarios with signing in or signing up:
- Scenario 1: If the person already has an existing account on Hello Retail, then proceed to sign in.
- Scenario 2: If the person does not have an account on Hello Retail, then proceed to sign up by filling in the necessary fields.
Delete the Invitation
If needed, it is also possible to delete the invitation and remove access for the user:
8. On the right hand side in the Users with pending invitations column, click on Delete invitation. This will then prompt a pop-up to choose the delete action. It will then disappear from the list. The invited user will not be notified about this.This picture shows step 8.
Moreover, if needed, it is also possible to revoke the access of the user:
9. Under Users with access column, click on the user by their email. This will prompt a pop-up where you can click Revoke access. The revoked user will not be notified about this.
This picture shows step 9.
Transfer Ownership of the Account
It is also possible to transfer the ownership of the account by simply transferring it to another user with access from the list. This is done by:
10. From the Users overview page, click the Transfer ownership button. This will prompt this pop-up where you can choose which user should be transferred the ownership.
This picture shows step 10.
Now you have learned how to add more users to your account.
If you have any questions in regards to this guide, please feel free to contact Support or your designated account manager.