How to view Hello Retail data in Google Analytics
To view your Hello Retail data in Google Analytics you must have:
- Set up Google Analytics e-commerce tracking your website. You can find out how to do this here.
- Ask the Hello Retail support team to enable “Event tracking” on your Hello Retail account. You can do this by sending them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Downloading the Hello Retail dashboard
First, you’ll need to download the “Hello Retail value creation dashboard”.
- Log into your Google Analytics account: https://analytics.google.com
- Once you are logged in, click this link:
This link will take you to a screen, from where you can download the dashboard.
- Select which Google Analytics view you want to save the dashboard to:
Viewing your data
Once you’ve created this dashboard, you’ll be able to see a summary of your Hello Retail data – by selecting the “Hello Retail value creation dashboard” in the Reporting tab. You do this, by navigating to Reporting > Dashboards from the main Google Analytics menu:
When you click the dashboard, you'll see a dashboard like this:
- There’s no data being collected
This could be because event tracking hasn’t yet been enabled by the Hello Retail support team. Please reach out to Hello Retail support to make sure this has been enabled for your account.
- There’s only data in the box called “Hello Retail activity # of events/activities
This could be due to a problem with your Google Analytics e-commerce tracking. Please verify this is set up correctly. If this is setup correctly, feel free to reach out to Hello Retail support help you solve this problem.
- Google redirects me to a different Analytics account
Try logging out of Google Analytics and back in again, as well as close all open browser tabs/windows with a Google account – this normally solves the problem.