Auto Sync of Rule Permissions
This is a simple guide that will go through the process of automatically synchronising the permissions from your Rule account. If you want to, you can also read more about the API documentation on Rule here.
- Start by accessing and logging into your Rule account. From your Rule account, you have to generate an API key. The following video will show how to do this:
2. Once you have your Rule API key, then log into your Hello Retail account. On the dashboard view, navigate to the left-hand side menu under the Configuration section. Click on Data Setup to unfold the drop-down menu. Next, click on Permissions.
3. After you have entered the Permissions page, you should click on the Set up automatic permission synchronisation.
4. Next, you'll have to choose some inputs for the configuration:
- Select Rule in the Type drop-down menu
- Paste your copied Rule API key into the API-Key field
- Select the list from your Rule account you would like to sync in the List drop-down menu:
This picture shows step 4: choosing the type, list and inputting the API key under Configuration.
- Lastly, remember to click Save.
5. Finally, it is completed and moving forward your Rule list permissions will automatically be synchronised daily.
If you want it to be synced more often or if you have any questions, please contact support at email@example.com.