Understanding Newsletter Content analytics
Simply navigate to Newsletter Content > Statistics to access the detailed statistics for your Newsletter content campaign activities.
The first thing you’ll see, are an overview of all sent and active campaigns, grouped by campaign type.
You can easily see campaign details, like:
- the name of the campaigns
- the configuration used (if it’s an Auto campaign)
- when the campaign was created
- as well as the opens, clicks and number of orders
But the important part to notice, is that opens and clicks are split up across Personalised content and Default content:
- Personalised content are where the helloretail solution have been able to identify the customer – to use the customers historical browsing and purchasing patterns, to display a personalised content recommendations.
- Default content are where the helloretail solution have not been able to identify the customers - and then displaying the default content.
Specific campaign details
When navigating to the specific details of a specific campaign, you’ll be able to see overall metrics for the campaign as well as drill down to explore the details of each and very order - generated by the campaign.