Shopware Installation Guide
In this guide, you can read and learn about how to install the plugin for Shopware.
Note that the current version of the plugin only supports v. 6 of Shopware up to 6.5.
Hello Retail is easily integrated with Shopware, as Shopware provides a plugin that can be installed directly on the platform. Please follow this guide, and you will be up and running in no time.
Install the Plugin
You can find the Hello Retail plugin for Shopware here.
- When installed, you can find it on your Shopware administrator page. Start by logging into your Shopware Admin account.
On the dashboard view, navigate to the left-hand side menu. Navigate to Settings and then Plugins.
From here, then at the section of the Sales Channel and then click on the plus icon to add a new Sales Channel.
- Give the channel:
- a name such as Hello Retail
- select the storefront
- select the storefront domain
5. Activate it and click Save.
6. After the previous step has been saved, the page reloads, and you can now see the Orders and Products feed URLs.
Copy and paste these 3 URLs and send them to email@example.com along with the shop domain.
Initialize the Plugin
- Start by logging into your Shopware Admin account.
On the dashboard view, navigate to the left-hand side menu. Navigate to Extensions and then My Extensions.
- Click on Hello Retail plugin and the three dots, and choose Configure.
- Insert your Hello Retail partner ID.
If needed, you can read this guide about it here on how to locate your partner ID.
- Sync Advanced pricing and limit orders
We suggest that you don't limit the orders for the first run. The more order data you can supply Hello Retail, the better your algorithms will work, as well you will have more data to analyze in your Audience solution.
After the first initial run, you can save server power by limiting the orders so they only go one month back.
You can read more about advanced pricing in Shopware here.
- The "Include product data in category feed" should, by default, be off and should only, in rare cases, be enabled. This option adds additional strain on your servers when we load the category feeds.
- For each feed (Orders, Products & Categories), select the frequency you want the feeds to be updated with.
Be aware that the faster you want us to pull data, the more strain it will have on your servers. We suggest that you have the most frequent product updates and then less frequently load the order feed and category feed.
Place the recommendations
You can now select a Hello Retail recommendation component and drag-and-drop it to the placement you want.
You can read here on how to get the product box key ID. Paste this copied key into the Recommendation ID field.
After the installation setup of your platform and the onboarding flow, make sure to have your webshop configured. Read this guide here on how to do so: