Back in Stock Trigger Design
In this guide, we will go through how to set up the design for back in stock trigger emails.
Prerequisite: You should already have made a base design. You can read more about how to that here. When you have the base design then you can proceed with this guide.
Steps on How to Set Up the Back in Stock Trigger Design
- Start by logging into your Hello Retail account. On the dashboard view, navigate to the left-hand side menu. Under the Emails section, click on Triggered Emails to unfold the drop-down menu.
- Next, from the drop-down menu, click on Designs.
- From the Designs page, click on the New default back in stock design button.
- Input a name for the design and pick the base design that you want to use for it. You might only have a single base design.
- From here, you can also fill out all the text boxes.
If you have your kind of individual or unique form of communication style on your site, you will be able to customize the content of the email to mimic that.
The back in stock email also includes a section for related products which are related to the products on sale. It is also optionally here to write a few sentences about those as well.
It is also possible to include vouchers in the email if your shop system allows for this.
If you do this then insert the voucher and write a few lines about it.
Finalize all your content changes and save it by clicking on the Save changes button.
You can also edit the code if you wish to make more advanced customizations. You can always revert to the default view if something goes wrong by clicking on the Reset layout button at the top.
You can check the finished result by sending a test email.
Now that the design is ready, you can set up the trigger defining when the email will be sent. You can read more about the different trigger types here.
If you have any questions about this guide, then please contact Support or your designated Account Manager about this.