Create a Newsletter Content design
In this guide, you can read and learn about how to create and set up a newsletter content design.
When you design the newsletter content that Hello Retail will provide, the design is of a single "product tile". This means that you will design a single clickable product tile with:
- title, image, price and previous price (if available).
You can insert any desired amount of these tiles into your newsletter. Each tile will have the same design but showcase different products.
Create a newsletter content design
- Start by logging into your Hello Retail account. On the dashboard view, navigate to the left-hand side menu. Under the Email section, click on Newsletter Content to unfold the drop-down menu.
- Next, from the drop-down menu, click on Designs.
- Click on the Create a new design button.
This picture shows step 1, 2 and 3.
4. In the new window prompt, you will see an overview of the default templates that you can choose from. For this guide, we will choose "Simple" as an example for your design.
5. From this, you are now able to modify simple settings such as the design of your product recommendations in newsletters and emails.
6. Click on the Create button for the creation of your design. You can now use this design in your campaigns.
You can read more about how to use this design in a campaign by going to this category.
If you are familiar with HTML, you can switch to the “Edit source” mode. By doing so, you can then alter the source code used for generating the product recommendations in newsletters and emails.
Scroll down and click on the Edit source button.
A window containing the source code will appear where you can edit the code directly. Just beneath this window, you will find a guide with variables available.
Remember to save your changes when you are done.
If you have any questions about this guide, then please contact Support or your designated account manager about this.