How to Re-Synchronize the Product Feed
How to Re-Synchronize the product feed
In this guide, you can read and learn about how to Re-Synchronize your product feed.
There can be many cases where you want to update your product feed manually to instantly get new price changes or other changes that have been made recently to the product feed.
This can be especially useful on special offer days such as Singles Day, Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
The following steps will show you how to re-synchronize/update your product feed manually:
- Start by logging into your Hello Retail account. On the dashboard view, navigate to the left-hand side menu. Under the Configuration section, click on Data Setup to unfold the drop-down menu.
- Next, from the drop-down menu, click on Overview.
- From the Data Setup Overview window, click on Product data. When the box unfolds, click on See feeds.
- Click on the Re-synchronize products now button.
- This will prompt a loader to initiate and queue it up to be re-synchronized. When the loader is done then it has been completed.
The video shows steps 1 to 5.