Setting up the Post-Conversion Trigger
In this guide, you can read and learn about how to set up the post-conversion trigger for triggered emails.
- Start by logging into your Hello Retail account. On the dashboard view, navigate to the left-hand side menu. Under the Emails section, click on Triggered Emails to unfold the drop-down menu.
- Next, from the drop-down menu, click on Post-conversion.
- From the Post-conversion page, click on the Create new trigger button.
In the use cases where you want to have multiple post-conversion triggers activated:
It is possible to choose and enable up to three post-conversion triggers and set the time between each of the triggers.
- Tick of the Enable trigger checkmark. You can specify when the email should be sent. You can also specify whether you want the customers to receive a post conversion email, even if they have completed another order in the meantime.
- As the next step, you can specify the email subject line and pick the design you want.
- Select select the number of related products to show as well as the rules for the products to display.
Finally, configure the permission settings. Your already uploaded permissions will always be used. Be aware that this option may be in violation of local rules, so please be sure to comply with the rules of your country. Save your changes – the Post-conversion trigger are now ready.
If you have any questions about this guide, then please contact Support or your designated Account Manager about this.