Changing font for Triggers
If you wish to change the typeface of your triggered emails, you can change it to a Google font. Keep in mind that it doesn't work with all email providers; in this case, the text presentation is in a fallback font.
To set up a font, follow the procedure below:
1. First, you need to search for a font you like here;
2. Then copy the link tag;
3. Next, navigate to the Triggered Emails section on your Dashboard and click on Designs in the dropdown menu;
4. Scroll down to the Base designs section and choose a base design you want to change the font for;
5. In the Configuration section, click on Edit source;
6. In the Design source box, paste the link tag you copied to the base design in the <head> tag and change the "content_font" variable to whatever font family you've added;
7. Save the changes by clicking on the Save the changes button.