Facebook Integration for Audience
In this guide, you can read and learn about how to setup integration with Facebook for Audience.
In this guide, we assume that you have already created at least one Audience and have familiarised yourself with Audience Insight.
Furthermore, we also assume that you are aware of how to utilise the synchronised Audience on the Facebook platform as this guide will only include how to create a connection between Hello Retail and Facebook.
Combining Facebook with Hello Retail's Audience
Facebook is a great tool for targeted ads but combining it with Hello Retail's Audience feature will enhance your marketing options even more.
With Audience, you can single out specific customer groups from the historical customer data on Hello Retails servers, and with the Facebook integration, you can reach these or similar customers in their own personal Facebook feeds.
The purpose of this guide is to allow you to synchronise Audience with Facebook such that the customers are directly available to you in relation to marketing on Facebook.
The Facebook advertisement and business universe is powerful but can get a bit complex for new users. Facebook provides a lot of documentation on how to utilise their tools so feel free to read into their resources as well.
To fully set up the integration with Hello Retail, you need to have access to these Facebook tools:
- Facebook Business Manager
- An add account that as part of that business.
- That you have ads management permission for your business ad account.
Steps for the Facebook Business Manager
- Verify that the ad account is part of the business.
In the Facebook Business Manager, you can see which ad accounts you have access to. Make sure that the ad account you wish to sync with is this list.
- You should be able to see if you have access under the People list.
Add the Facebook Audience Integration
- Start by logging into your Hello Retail account. On the dashboard view, navigate to the left-hand side menu.
- Click on Audiences.
- Click into any Audience that you would like to sync with Facebook. The available audiences will be listed under the overview.
- After entering inside of one the audiences that you chose, you will see the insights of that specific audience site. Scroll down and you will see the Facebook button which will start the integration setup.
- You will then be prompted to login with Facebook and give us permissions to create Facebook Audiences on your behalf.
- You will be presented with a list of ad accounts that you have access to. So simply select the one that they have or added to Facebook Business Manager from the steps in the beginning.
Your Facebook audiences will now sync with Facebook every time your Hello Retail audience is updated.
Adding additional audiences to the sync.
To add additional audiences to the sync, you simply need to click the Facebook button for the audience that you would also like sync to Facebook.
Removing the integration.
To the remote the integration, simply navigate to the integration list in the side bar. Then you will be able to remove the integration as show in the follow picture.
Note: Facebook Authorization Validity Time Frame
Facebooks integration needs to be reauthorized every two months to keep the integration active. You can do this simply by logging in to the dashboard and then navigate to the Audience section - then it will be automatically renewed.
If your Integration is not renewed within two months, the Facebook sync will stop and you will have to re-add the integration again.
Seven days before the expiration of the integration to Facebook, we will be sending you an email to remind you.
You can see when the integration will expire from the integration page in the dashboard.
If you have any questions about this guide, then please contact Support or your designated account manager about this.