Review 404 Page Recommendations
404 Page Recommendations
Here is a list of things we recommend you to go through to make sure your recommendations are working as expected.
Before you start testing your solution from Hello Retail, please make sure that you are logged into your account at: https://helloretail.com/company/signin.html
After you have logged in, please go to your website address to start the review.
Enter a non-working URL. This can be done by accessing your website and appending some random letters or numbers.
The next step is to enable Live Test of your recommendation boxes.
- Make sure you are at your 404 Page.
- Click the Hello Retail icon on the bottom left side to open the Hello Retail panel.
- Navigate to Product Boxes, and toggle "Show" on for the recommendation boxes you want to display.
- Close the widget panel by clicking the Hello Retail icon again
- Refresh the page in your browser (On Mac: CMD+R / On Windows: CTRL+R).
If you have a recommendation that includes a slider, make sure it is working properly.
Verify that colors match the colors of your site.
Verify that prices are displayed the same as the rest of the website.
Verify the placement of the boxes and that they are placed correctly.
Verify that badges are shown correctly (e.g. new/ on sales).
If your recommendations include a buy button function, please verify that the buy buttons work as intended.
When you have checked that every recommendation box on the front page works as expected, you can now push your recommendations live.
You do this by opening the Hello Retail widget panel from where you navigate to Product Boxes and here you select the recommendations you want to push live and click the "Make Live" button.
What shall we review next?