How to Integrate with Rule
In this guide, you will learn about how to integrate with Rule for newsletters and how it will work with our product recommendations.
Rule is a platform for email marketing, advanced marketing automation and personalized SMS send-outs.
How to Set It Up in Hello Retail
You can connect your auto campaigns from Rule by using the campaign ID. You will need to have enabled an auto campaign first in order for this guide to be utilized. Please read more about how to set up the auto campaign configuration here. If you want to learn more about the different campaign types, then click here.
It is important to note here that before being able to create an auto campaign, you must have created a design for the newsletter content first. To learn about how to do so, click here. When you have your design ready, then feel free to proceed with this guide to integrate with Rule.
- Start by logging into your Hello Retail account. On the dashboard view, navigate to the left-hand side menu. Under the Emails section, click on Newsletter Content to unfold the drop-down menu.
- Next, from the drop-down menu, click on Auto campaignsThis picture shows step 1 and 2.
3. Under the section Auto campaign config, copy the template ID of the desired auto campaign. It is usually a long string containing both numbers and letters of approximately 24 characters. This picture shows step 3.
4. Contact Rule for the remaining parts of the final setup with the copied template ID from your Hello Retail account.
This includes sending them an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your account name where the copied template ID from this guide will be used to be added to your account.
Read Rule's own guide here on how to set it up in Rule.
How to Set it Up in Rule
To set it up with Rule, you will need to copy the template ID and the campaign ID along with your account name and send it to Rule.
- If you have completed the above steps from How to set it up in Hello Retail, then simply keep the copied template ID.
- Next, scroll down on the same page and copy the campaign ID of the template. The campaign ID is usually a long string containing both numbers, letters and hyphens of approximately 15 characters.
- With the copied template ID and the respective campaign ID, send an email to Rule at email@example.com along with your account name. Then your Hello Retail template will be added to your Rule account.
- You will be able to see the template inside your list in Rule's Journey Builder.
- You can add more templates by pressing the button.
- If needed, then follow Rule's guide here.
In this guide, you have learned about how to integrate and setting it up with our partner Rule for auto campaigns and newsletters.
If you have any questions about this guide, then please contact Support or your designated account manager about this.